Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Why Hire A Real Estate Professional?

A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:

  • Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
  • Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
  • Handles all showings.
  • Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
  • Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
  • Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
  • Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
  • Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
  • Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
  • Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
  • Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.

    I am a Licensed Real Estate Professional in Ontario. My job is to represent you in any and all real estate transactions. I have the experience and know-how to make your home selling and buying experience enjoyable.
  • I can help you determine your buying power.
  • I have the resources to find you homes that may not even be on the market.
  • I provide valuable information to help with your selection process.
  • I know how to successfully negotiate on your behalf.
  • I provide due diligence through the property evaluation process.
  • I make the closing process smooth and stress-free.
  • I know qualified lenders and understand your financing options.
  • I have the means to successfully market your property.
  • I know when, where and how to advertise your property.
  • I can help accelerate the close on the sale of your home.

Buying and selling homes is my job. It’s what I do best. Give me a call and put me to work for you, so you can do what you do best. I look forward to hearing from you.
If you have been thinking of purchasing a home or selling your home, give me a call and I will help you with every step of the process and make it as easy and relaxing as possible.


For all of your Real Estate needs, Call me Today!
Call Lisa Tollis at 905 574-4600 24hr pager

"Ready to Move?"........ Let's Get Started!

No comments: